The scope of CCC certification for circuit breaker and protection or electrical equipment includes the following product categories in accordance with the requirements of the Implementing Rules:
1. The socket (household and similar): for indoor or outdoor applications, domestic and similar purposes, only for the AC, rated a voltage 50 V, but not more than 440 V, rated current of not more 32A, tapes or plugs without Earthing contacts and fixed, mobile socket; also applies to the plug on the wire assembly is attached and attached to the wire extender assembly plug and socket Mobile, also suitable for use as part of a device plug and socket, Unless otherwise specified in the relevant electrical standards, this also applies to the device connected and sockets attached or attached to the device, with fixed sockets with screwless connections, the rated current is limited to a maximum of 16 A.
Socket (industrial): for nominal operating voltages in main industrial use for indoor and outdoor use does not exceed 690V DC or AC and 500 Hz AC, rated current of not more than 250A of plug and socket; mounted in the electrical equipment inside or fixed the plug-in device or device input socket in this catalog, the catalog also for the present for a predetermined extra-low voltage in the electrical accessory device; Does not exclude this electrical accessory used in construction sites, or for agricultural, commercial or home use.
2. Switches for domestic and similar stationary electrical installations: Hand-operated electrical systems for domestic use and similar fixed electrical installations for indoor or outdoor use, for alternating current only, rated voltage not exceeding 440 V, rated current not exceeding 63 A. Universal switches, also suitable for switches with signal light, switches with a combination of switches and other functions (but not for switches in conjunction with fuses), switches with cable retainers and cable outlet devices The maximum current limit for switches with screw terminals is 16A maximum.
3. Appliance couplings (for domestic use and similar purposes): Two-pole AC appliance plug for household use and similar applications with earthing and earthing contacts. The coupler for connecting the power cord to the rated voltage exceeds 250 V, the power supply frequency of the device or other electrical appliances rated 50 Hz or 60 Hz not more than 16 A current, also suitable for installation in the device or device, and the device or the device Integrated device input, also suitable for household appliances and similar devices
Bipolar components AC or with ground contact Junction couplers without ground contact, which in use does not exceed the nominal voltage 250V, current not rated exceeds 16A, the frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz AC power; Also applies to A device or other device that is an integrated device socket or other device.
Appliance connectors (for industrial use): Rated voltage applied to the main industrial use for indoor and outdoor use, or not more than 690V D. C. and A. C. 500Hz A. C., do not exceed rated power cable and device connector 250A is coupled
It is not excluded that these electrical accessories may be used on construction sites or for agricultural, commercial or domestic use, this catalog includes equipment input sockets installed in electrical equipment or attached to electrical equipment, and this catalog applies to the booking
Electrical accessories in special low voltage devices.
4. Thermal Fuses: Suitable for installation in electrical equipment, electronic equipment and components that are used in general indoor to protect them from over-temperature fuses in case of failure, as long as the climate around the fuses and other direct environments are similar to the specified conditions and also apply to thermal fuses used in non-indoor environments, they apply to single-molded thermal fuses. Such as tablets or blown fuse, as long as the molten material remove, since the work does not affect the safe use of the equipment, especially for handheld or portable devices, regardless of the place of use, do not affect their safe use, suitable for AC rated voltage thermal fuses exceed 660V, rated current not more than 63A and frequency from 45Hz-62Hz.
5. Household and similar electrical appliances Electrical accessories Housing: For indoor or outdoor use with rated voltage of not more than 440 V for household and similar use Fixed electrical equipment Electrical accessories Housing or housing components to which