The scope of CCC certification for audio and video equipment includes the following product categories in accordance with the requirements of the implementing regulations:
1. Active speaker with one or more speakers with a total power of less than 500 W (RMS): Loudspeaker: Electro-acoustic transducers that convert electrical energy into sound energy and radiate sound power into the air. Active Speaker: In addition to the speaker
In addition to the device, it also contains electrical energy. For example, there are circuits consisting of active devices (including audio power amplifier circuits) and power supply circuits.
2. Audio Power Amplifier: An audio amplifier that amplifies (including power / voltage / power amplification) an audio signal (or an audio signal that is converted from a sound signal through a microphone) to a specific level to drive a load (speaker).
3. Tuning receivers, radios for various radio bands: AM radios, FM radios, radios with clocks.
4. Types of carrier audio and video recording and playback processing equipment (including the various types of CDs, cassettes, hard drives and other carriers form): tape recorders, CD players, VCD / Super VCD players, LD players, DVD players Player Machine, MP3 Recorder / Player, MP4 Recorder / Player, CD Player, CD / MD Player, Recording CD Player, Voice Repeater, Carrier Encoder / Decoder, etc.
5. Combination of the above four devices: cassette player, cassette player, cassette player with CD player, audio amplifier with active speaker, audio amplifier with VCD playback, DVD player Functional audio power amplifier, combined audio with radio, recording, power amplification and other functions, a combination audio system (with video function) and a component stereo with a turntable.
6. Audio and video devices that support the power supply (including the charger / discharger): Replacement of power and audio and video products with voltage conversion feature of the device. Including power supply characteristics and electrical parameter conversion.
7. Color television receivers of various imaging modes: devices which can receive television broadcast signals can demodulate and output or reproduce television broadcast signals.
8. Monitor: A device that converts video signals into optical image signals.
9. Tube, picture tube: A cathode ray tube for the reproduction of pictures or videos.
10. Video Recorder: A device that records and plays video and audio signals with related media.
11. Keyboard: convert electrical signals that control the keyboard musical instrument of the audio signal or audio output sensing instrument through the keyboard, usually controlled by a power supply, control or processing an audio signal, an audio signal amplifier and other components.
12. Antenna Amplifier: An independent device that amplifies the signal received by the antenna.
The applicable national standards are: GB8898, GB13837, GB17625.1
For more information, see the Implementing Rules: CNCA-C08-01: 2014 Audio and Video Equipment