The scope of CCC certification of telecommunications terminal equipment includes the following product categories in accordance with the requirements of the implementing regulations:
1. Modem (including cards): Terminal products (including integrated cards) with modem function used in commercial and civilian devices.
2. Fax machines: office and home appliances with fax capabilities for commercial and civilian equipment.
3. Landlines and PBXs: Different types of telephones used on PSTN network terminals that are connected to wired subscriber lines and do not require radio operation. Used on the PSTN network terminal to which it is connected
Wired subscriber line, a stand-alone telephone line for non-voice calling functions.
4. Cordless telephone terminal: used on the PSTN network terminal. It consists of a landline (or host) and a mobile phone (or vice versa). The base is connected to the switch via a wired subscriber line. Radio connection is used between the base and the handset. The products for telecommunication terminal equipment that can carry, ring, dial and call functions at an effective distance.
5. PBX: A system used in a communications room managed and maintained by a non-communications provider and having a 220V single-phase power frequency supply and exchanging information such as voice and data. The system consists of a host and a dedicated external device (if a dedicated external device exists).
6. Mobile User Terminal: It is used in public mobile communication networks serving the public and various types of standard cellular mobile terminal devices that realize communication functions. Contains mobile communication modules.
7. ISDN terminal: User terminal (including integrated cards) used on ISDN line terminals connected to ISDN lines.
8. Data terminals (including cards): Communication terminals (including integrated cards) with data storage, conversion and transfer functions used in the equipment room managed and maintained by non-communication carriers.
9. Multimedia Terminal: A multimedia terminal used in a computer room managed and maintained by a non-communication operator and using a public communication network to transmit voice, pictures and data in both directions.
The applicable national standards are:
YD / T993
GB / T19484.1
GB / T22450.1
YD / T1592.1
YD / T1595.1
YD / T2583.14
For more information, see the Implementing Rules: CNCA-C16-01: 2014 Telecom Terminal Equipment