The new GB standard GB 4343.1-2018 "Electromagnetic compatibility requirements for household appliances, power tools and similar appliances Part 1: introduction" was released on May 14th 2018. It will be implemented on June 1, 2020, replacing GB4343.1-2009. The relevant requirements for the implementation of the new GB standard for power tools and household equipments of China Compulsory Certification (China CCC) are as follows:
- the new version of the GB standard is relevant for household equipments including household refrigerators and food freezers, electric fans, air conditioners, household electric washing machines, vacuum cleaners, skin and hair care appliances , electric irons and rice cookers.
- Until June 1, 2020, applicants may voluntarily choose to apply for the China Compulsory Certification (China CCC) according to the new or old standards.
- From June 1, 2020, the certification body will according to the new standard to implement the China Compulsory Certification (China CCC) and issue a new standard version of the CCC certificate.
- The follow-up inspection is based on the standard version listed in the valid certificate.
- For products that have been certified according to the old standard, enterprise can do the deviation tests carried out by the laboratory and the CCC Certificate shall be replaced with the new standard version after passing the tests.
For general information about the China CCC please look at chapter CCC through CCC procedure
. If you have any questions, please contact us