here are the main application processes for EAC Certification:
1. Fill in the Customs Union CU-TR certification application form to confirm the name, model, quantity and product customs code of the exported product;
2. The certification body confirms the product category based on the customs code and product information and determines the certification scheme;
3. The manufacturer submits the Russian and technical documents, test reports and supply contracts with countries according to the certification scheme of the certification body;
4. Certification body experts go to the production plant for product testing and quality system audits (if necessary);
5. The production plant modifies the product information document or the quality system document according to the expert opinion of the organization (if the initial review fails);
6. The certification body produces a draft certificate, and the application confirms that the draft is accurate and feedback to the organization;
7. The issuance of the certificate and the filing;
8. Paste the EAC certification mark on the product nameplate and clear the copy of the voucher.
Customs Union EAC certificate required information:
1. Application form
2. Product specifications, specifications, manuals, promotional color pages, ISO9001;
3. Contracts between the factory and the affiliated national company;
4. A copy of the business license of the national company of the coalition company and the tax registration certificate.
Information required by the Customs Consortium EAC Declaration of Conformity:
1. Application form;
2. Customs Union country importer/agent company information (business license, tax registration certificate);
3. Trade contracts and commercial invoices with foreign importers/agents;
4. Product description or description;
5. Manufacturer ISO9001 certificate.