The scope of CCC certification for security products includes the following product categories as required by the implementation rules:
1. Intruder Detector: A device that responds to intrusion or attempted intrusion or deliberate operation by the user to create an alarm condition.
2. Anti-theft alarm controller: The burglar alarm system implements devices for setting alarm, disarm, review, test, display, and transmit alarm information, and to complete certain control functions.
3. Car theft deterrent: The car anti-theft alarm refers to the execution of unjustified opening of a door, luggage compartment door, front door or engine compartment cover in the setting of the alarm condition to detect, sends an alarm signal and can stop the vehicle alarm system.
4. Anti-theft: Against the specified conditions within a certain time to enter the cabinet with mechanical and electronic locks.
5. Anti-theft safe: In the specified time, to withstand the provisions of the conditions of non-normal access to the box with mechanical, electronic locks.
The applicable national standards are:
GB / T10408.8
GB / T18789.1
GA / T553
For specific information, please refer to the Implementing Regulations: CNCA-C19-01: 2014 Anti-theft Alarm Products, CNCA-C19-02: 2014 Security Entity Protection Products.