The scope of the CCC certification for children's products includes the following product categories in accordance with the requirements of the implementing rules:
1. Baby carriage products: Baby carriage products intended for children to drive.
2. Electric Toy Products: A toy designed or intended for use by children under 14 years of age and at least one of the game features requires toys with a rated voltage of 24V or less.
3. Plastic toys: Toys for children under 14 years, made of plastic or toys not intended to carry the weight of children.
4. Metal toy products: Non-electric toy products not intended to carry the weight of children and intended or intended for use by children under 14 and consisting of metal materials in the toy body or main toy.
5. Ejection Toy Products: Energy storage catapult toy that fires projectiles via ejection mechanisms that can store and release energy and are intended or intended for children under 14 years of age; Accumulation catapult toy toys products.
6. Puppet toy products: Non-electric children designed or intended for use by children under 14 years of age and whose head and limbs are made of a nonwoven material made of polymer materials and which have clothes or bodies filled with soft materials. Doll or character doll toy product.
7. Child occupant restraint system: designed to mitigate its damage in an accident or a sudden vehicle plus (minus) the speed situation by limiting the movement of the occupant's body child limiting the motor vehicle child occupant restraint system.
The applicable national standards are:
Please note the implementation rules for specific information:
CNCA-C22-01: 2014 baby stroller products,
CNCA-C22-02: 2014 toy products,
CNCA-C22-03: 2014 vehicle occupant restraint system