The scope of the CCC certification of low voltage electrical products in accordance with the requirements of the implementing provisions covers the following product categories:
1. Leakage protection: Suitable for residual current circuit breakers with an AC rated voltage of up to 380 V and a rated current of up to 200 A. Residual current detection can be achieved simultaneously, and the residual current reference value compared, and if the residual current device (eg residual current device) fault current of the Reference value exceeds the three functions separate the protected circuit or the like or a combination of means (for example, by the leakage and low-voltage circuit breaker or low-voltage contactor residual current device).
2. Circuit Breaker: Applicable to the main contacts used to access circuit breakers whose rated voltage does not exceed the AC 1000 V or DC 1500 V circuit.
3. Fuse: if the current exceeds a predetermined value for a time sufficient to blow one or more specially designed and proportional to this current blown fuse, whereby it is inserted in the device final shutdown. The fuse consists of all the components that make up the complete device. Suitable for fuses with encapsulated current-limiting fuse links with a rated breaking capacity of at least 6 kA. The fuse as protection does not exceed the rated voltage of 1000 V AC circuit or a frequency of not more than the rated voltage DC circuit with 1500V.
4. Low Voltage Switch (Disconnector, Disconnector, Fuse Combination): Under normal circuit conditions (including specified overload conditions), it is possible to turn on, load and disconnect currents under certain abnormal circuit conditions (for example, a short circuit) mechanical switchgear that switches on for a specified period of time Can carry electricity. Suitable for switching devices, disconnectors, disconnectors and fuse combinations in the distribution circuit and in the motor circuit if the rated voltage does not exceed 1000 V or does not exceed 1500 V DC.
5. Other circuit protection devices: to protect the circuit or parts of the circuit from damage to electrical equipment, apply to the main contacts used to access the rated voltage of not more than AC 1000 V or 1500 V DC circuit.
6. Relays: When the change in the electrical input of a control device in a circuit meets a specified requirement, a switching device which effects a predetermined step change in the controlled quantity in one or more electrical outlet circuits of the device is applicable to the nominal voltage control loop equipment. do not exceed the AC 1000 V (frequency not exceeding 1000 Hz) or 600 V DC.
7. Other Switches: A mechanical switch that can turn on, conduct, and interrupt power under normal circuit conditions (including overloaded operating conditions), but is also capable of powering under certain abnormal conditions (eg, under short circuit conditions) for a period of time respectively. Electrical appliances. A proximity switch is a position switch that can operate without mechanical contact with a moving part. Applicable to control units whose nominal voltage does not exceed AC 1000 V (frequency not exceeding 1000 Hz) or DC 1500 V.
8. Other devices: Suitable for control devices whose nominal voltage does not exceed AC 1000 V (frequency not exceeding 1000 Hz) or DC 1500 V.
9. Low-voltage switchgear: One or more low-voltage switchgear and associated controls, measurement, signaling, protection, regulation, etc. The manufacturer is responsible for all internal electrical and mechanical connections, complete with structural components. A combination that is configured. It applies to low-voltage switchgear that does not exceed 1000 V nominal voltage and does not exceed 1000 V. Applicable to complete equipment sets used in conjunction with power generation, transmission, distribution and energy conversion equipment and equipment to control energy consumption. Suitable for one-time design, manufacture and verification or complete standardization of mass production lines.
The applicable national standards are:
GB / T13539.2
GB / T13539.4
GB / T14048.10
GB / T14048.11
GB / T22387
Details can be found in the Implementing Regulations: CNCA-C03-01: 2014 Low Voltage Switching Devices, CNCA-C03-02: 2014 Ni