The scope of CCC certification for Information Technology Equipment products includes the following product categories in accordance with the requirements of the Implementing Rules:
1. Microcomputer: It consists of a calculation module, a memory module, a power supply module and an operating system and has an independent structural unit. The unit may be external or built-in peripheral equipment to form an information processing system.
2. Portable Computers: A portable computer-based minicomputer system containing input / output devices and battery modules.
3. The display device is used in conjunction with the computer: a visual display may be a separate device, the device may be used when a unit is assembled to the device system, a terminal display device may also include a device having a display function and a control function , A device that displays an input signal on a projection surface, such as a transmissive projection method or a reflective projection method.
4. Printing equipment attached to the computer: It has a communication interface with the computer, which can be connected to the IT equipment alone or print documents, tickets or photos. It has a data communication interface connected to the computer that can be connected to the IT device alone or used to draw graphics on the plotter on the media.
5. Multipurpose copier: With a communication interface connected to the computer with print and copy functions.
6. Scanner: Typically used with a computer to scan documents, drawings, or photos.
7. Built-in computer power adapter and power adapter charger: Suitable for power supply installed on the computer or server with a rated power of 1300W or less. The equipment for the information technology is matched with the products of the AC power supply and the information technology and has the function of voltage conversion. Including power supply characteristics and electrical parameter conversion.
8. Computer game console: It consists of a processor, an image processor, a keyboard, a power supply and related accessories, and is specifically designed to run gaming software.
9. Learning Machine: It consists of a central processor, a display processor, an information input, memory, processing functions and accessories for the power supply and is mainly used for learning software that executes products.
10. Copier: A device that receives a same, enlarged or reduced copy of a written, drawn or printed manuscript.
11. Server: A server is a high-performance computer product that is based on an operating system, has a generally open architecture, and can provide various services to client computers over the network. High scalability, high availability and high stability.
The applicable national standards are:
For more information, see the Implementing Rules: CNCA-C09-01: 2014 Information Technology Equipment